Do Cellphones Belong In Schools

The article tells you how cellphones are good and bad in schools. 79.3 percent of students in high school have cellphones. Some people say that cellphones are helpful and some say that they aren’t helpful. Thierry Karsenti says that schools that allow phones get better results. Some schools find that cellphones distract the students and don’t allow them.  The Canadian Pediatric Society warns that too much screen time harms aspects of cognitive and psychosocial development.

1. Students can use their phones for research. Students can get distracted and go off topic. I think that the drawbacks outweigh the benefits. Students can easily get distracted. Too much screen time has many negative effects on you. I think that my opinion would be the same because teachers don’t like their students go off topic.

3.  In the future, I think that everything will be on devices and writing on paper won’t be a thing. People are inventing more and more things. Everyone will have them and use them for most things. Typing on a computer is faster than writing on a piece of paper.

In conclusion, I think that cellphones shouldn’t be in schools and cellphones