Bats Big Game Connections

“Bats big game” is a great children’s book written by Margaret Read MacDonald and illustrated by Eugenia Nabati. The book is about Bat who always wants to be on the winning side. He kept on switching teams and at the end, they told him that he can’t play for any of the teams. One connection I made to “Bats Big Game” is that I like to play soccer and always want to win every game same as Bat. Bat kept on switching on the winning team. So if one team was winning he would switch to that team. Another connection I made to “Bats Big Game” is that I have read many books that are about a soccer game just like “Bats Big Game”. In “Bats Big Game” the animals play the birds, but in books that I have read its a pro soccer team vs another pro soccer team. The last connection that I made to “Bats Big Game” is that I watched a soccer movie about a dad who always wants his son to be on the winning team. Bat always wants to be on the winning team. In conclusion, I made three connections to “Bats Big Game”.